- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Wild Tame collects the following data:
- Data collected by Google Analytics (website analytics software). This includes your IP address, a record of the pages that you visited on our website, the length of time that you spent accessing pages on our website, your approximate location as determined by your IP address, and, depending on your personal Google cookies settings, additional information about your browsing behavior.
- We do not collect any other data about you through the use of this website, unless you submit data through our enquiry form. When you submit data through the form, it is typically your name and email address, plus any other information that you submit via the form.
- We collect any other data that you provide us with by any means.
How do we collect your data?
Your data is collected when you use or view our website via your browser’s cookies. The data is stored on the Google Analytics platform. We may then download that data and store it.
Additionally, data is collected when you provide it directly by:
- Submitting data via our contact form
- Signing up for our newsletter
- Send us data via email, other apps or online data transfer services, or when provided to us on physical media.
In the process of doing business Wild Tame may also receive your data indirectly from third parties such as mutual contacts, vendors, clients, or via other public sources such as your website.
How will we use your data?
Wild Tame collects your data so that we can:
- Carry out the daily operations of our creative agency
- Secondarily, to assess industry needs
Additionally, Wild Tame may share your data with trusted third-party partners who are bound by an NDA, in order to carry out projects for you.
Your data is also securely shared with our data storage providers.
How do we store your data?
Wild Tame securely stores your data on our local computers, all of which have encrypted hard drives/SSDs. Your data is also stored by our data-storage providers, all of which are protected by enterprise-grade encryption.
Wild Tame may keep your data perpetually to enable us to provide you with excellent service.
What are your data protection rights?
Wild Tame would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user of our website or our services is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Wild Tame for copies of your personal/corporate data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Wild Tame correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Wild Tame to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Wild Tame erase your personal/corporate data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Wild Tame restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Wild Tame’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Wild Tame transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us here.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses those provided by Google Analytics. These are used in the following ways:
- Functionality – Wild Tame uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies may be used.
- Advertising – Wild Tame may use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Wild Tame may sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and www.allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Wild Tame has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Personal Information Protection Commission, Japan: